Know Before You Go
Now that you’ve booked it’s time to get excited and prepare for your adventure.
- We recommend that you hydrate well for 24-48 hours before arriving at TreeUmph! We offer an unlimited water pass for $4. This allows you unlimited access to bottled water throughout the park. If you haven’t purchased a water pass with your reservation we suggest you purchase one when you arrive for your adventure.
- You must wear closed-toed shoes to climb.
- All long hair must be tied back in a bun or pony tail.
- We recommend athletic clothing to climb in – nothing too baggy that could get caught in the ropes.
- We sell fingerless cloth gloves for comfort on the courses. These are not mandatory, but they do provide some cushioning. If you have a pair of workout gloves bring them in, they will work just as well.
- If you wish to carry your phone or camera it’s best to be able to zip it into a pocket or small waist pack. We also sell cell phone holders that can be purchased when you check in.
- All climbers must have a signed waiver to be granted entry to the courses. You will receive a link to your waiver in your confirmation email. It is best to complete it prior to arrival. If you need us to resend the email or waiver please give us a call 941-322-2130