Group Event Terms and Conditions
A single entity or individual must be responsible for payment.
A minimum of 10 people is required to be considered a Group.
- The receipt of a $200 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- If the reservation is canceled at any time the non-refundable deposit is forfeited.
- The date and time of the reservation can be changed until 7 days prior to the reservation date without forfeit of the non-refundable deposit.
- The final payment is collected 7 days prior to the reservation date. At this time, final participant numbers are verified and full payment of any remaining balance is required.
- If full payment is not received 7 days prior to the reservation date then the tickets will be released and the non-refundable deposit is forfeited.
- No refunds are given after full payment is received (7 days prior to the reservation date).
- Reservation date and time cannot be changed after full payment is received (7 days prior to the reservation date).
- No refunds are given for no-shows.
- For group reservations booked less than 14 days prior to the reservation date, the full balance on the reservations must be paid in full at the time the reservation is booked and:
- Final participant numbers can be adjusted up to 7 days before the reservation date.
- Reservation can be canceled up to 7 days before the reservation date with a $200 cancelation fee in lieu of non-refundable deposit.
- No refunds are given after 7 days before the reservation date.
- TreeUmph! operates RAIN or SHINE and HOT or COLD. No refunds are given for undesirable weather.
- Groups must arrive promptly for their reserved time or the tickets can be released and no refunds will be given. TreeUmph! will do what is possible to start late arrivals, but start times will depend on availability and time may not be available for your group to finish the entire adventure.
- We are not responsible for delays due to weather, traffic, construction, directions or any other instances beyond our control.
- Refunds will not be given if participants arrive in inappropriate clothing and footwear. Please refer to the waiver for details on appropriate clothing and footwear or call (941) 322-2130 to speak to a Reservation Guide.
- Refunds will not be given if participants do not meet the requirements for their desired course. Please refer to your group planning guide for details on requirements or call (941) 322-2130 to speak to a Reservation Guide.
- Refunds will not be given for participants under 18 years old who do not arrive with a waiver completed in its entirety by a parent.
- TreeUmph! Adventure Course is a smoke free, alcohol free and drug free park. If any staff member has reason to believe a climber is intoxicated the climber will not be permitted to climb and no refunds will be given.